Bookkeeping by Small Stepping Stones means going from overwhelmed to overjoyed! I believe you can get your accounting done, one step at a time, which is why I offer do-it-yourself training and done-for-you services.
Is this you?
- You purchased QuickBooks Desktop for your PC/Mac “a while ago”, but haven’t opened the box.
- You paid for a QuickBooks Online subscription, but haven’t logged in since.
- You sometimes enter transactions or look at downloaded banking information in Wave Accounting, but aren’t sure of what to do next.
- You’re always putting your accounting on the back burner, because you’re spending all your time working IN your business and you want your time back.
- You spend a few minutes glancing at your bank balance(s) to make sure everything’s “ok”.
I support small business owners, like you, whether they need an extra set of eyes every now & again, or if they need accounting support more often.
With my guidance, you’ll discover how to best use QuickBooks (Desktop and Online) or Wave Accounting in your business – from data entry of transactions to preparation of internal management reports.
I earned these, because continuing education & professional development are cornerstones of my business.
Whether you need a helping hand, to catch a breath or to just take back your time starting NOW, you owe it to yourself to see how I may help you with your bookkeeping.
I’m ready! Are you?
Using my calendar below, schedule a day/time to create your bookkeeping strategy during a complimentary 15-minute session! I’m looking forward to it!